NoWindow is an application that starts programs without visible consoles. It is very short and simple, but can be very uesful in avoiding unpleasent cmd, php, or application windows when running automated tasks.
Version 1.1 Release Notes
- Fixed glitch when used with win95/98
- Fixed dangling handle glitch
- Several other minor bug fixes
NoWindow is licenced under the GNU GPL v1.0
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2k/XP/2k3
- Visual Studio, version 2003 or above
- Windows Platform SDK
nowindow.exe cmd.exe /c echo test > C:\test.out
This example will write to "test" to the file C:\test.out using cmd.exe without displaying any dialog or console of any kind.